Renungan dalam Lagu [Westlife - Mandy]

I remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice.. shadows of a man, a face through a window, crying in the night, the night goes into morning, just another day.. happy people pass my way.. looking in their eyes, I see a memory, I never realized how happy you made me..
Oh Mandy, when you came and you gave without taking but I sent you away, oh Mandy..
And you kissed me and stopped me from shaking..
And I need you today, oh Mandy..
I'm standing on the edge of time,I walked away when love was mine..caught up in a world of uphill climbing, the tears are on my mind and nothing is rhyming..
Oh Mandy, when you came and you gave without taking but I sent you away, oh Mandy..
And you kissed me and stopped me from shaking..
And I need you today, oh Mandy..
Yesterday is a dream, now I face the morning
Crying on the breeze, the pain is calling
Oh Mandy..
Won't you listen to what I've got to say?
Oh Mandy, don't you let me to throw it all away
Oh Mandy won't you listen to what I've got to say?
And I need you today oh Mandy...
I suddenly writing a song lyric again.. I listened to this song, then I remembered about a K-drama I just watched lately, titled Nice Guy. I won't talk about drama review, but the essential of the story that really describes this Westlife's song..
That once in your life you'll meet a great chance, something really precious to you, but you don't think it's worth enough. You'll just pass away that chance, let go that precious thing, and one day, you'll regret it. Then, maybe you'll think, if only you could turn back time..
Well, that's life. It doesn't give you a second chance. There is NO second chance, but a new beginning to not redo your mistakes. Be thankful for what you have today. Don't be too greedy, to get what's better or think there's something better out there. There's nothing perfect, there will always a better thing if you think there is. Be thankful, hold on your precious things tightly, don't ever let them go or you'll regret later.
Good night
Xoxo

Comments